In a world where we are always bombarded with images of perfected faces, it’s easy to feel like we can never measure up. But the truth is, with a little bit of know-how, anyone can look fabulous with the right makeup. In this article post, we will get to known some pro makeup tips and tricks that will surly make you look and feel your best. From contouring to highlighting and everything in between, these tips and tricks are sure to give you a boost of confidence. So whether you’re getting ready for a night out or just want to look good for yourself, read on for all the info you need.
If you're not using primer before your makeup, you're missing out on a key step that can make a world of difference. Primer creates a smooth canvas for your foundation, making it easier to apply and giving your makeup a more polished look. It also helps to fill in any fine lines or pores, creating an even surface.
If you have oily skin, look for a matte primer that will help to control skin shine and keep your makeup in place all day.
If you have dry scalp skin, opt for a hydrating primer that will help to moisturize and prep your skin for makeup.
If you have sensitive skin, choose a hypoallergenic primer that won't irritate or cause breakouts.
There's something about a fresh coat of paint that can make you feel instantly fabulous. But, if you're looking to take your beauty game up a notch, ditch the salon and go natural with your nails. Trust us, your nails will thank you.
Going au naturel doesn't mean your nails have to be boring. There are plenty of different ways to spruce up your tips and toes without resorting to harsh chemicals or pricey manicures. Here are a few of our favorite pro makeup tricks to make yourself fabulous:
1. Go natural with your nails: Ditch the salon and give your nails a break from those harsh chemicals. Instead, opt for a clear or nude polish to let your nails breathe.
2. Give yourself a DIY manicure: If you're short on time (or cash), don't worry, you can still give yourself a killer manicure at home. Simply file and buff your nails before applying a base coat, color, and topcoat. Voila!
3. Get creative with nail art: Just because you're not at the salon doesn't mean you can't get creative with your nails. DIY some simple yet chic nail art using a toothpick or bobby pin dipped in polish. We love thisPolka Dot Nail Art Tutorial from The Beauty Department for some inspiration.
4. Keep your cuticles happy and healthy: One of the easiest ways to upgrade your mani is by paying extra attention
There's nothing like a little lipstick to make you feel fabulous. But if you're not careful, it can also be a disaster. Here are some pro tips to help you get the perfect pout.
1. The perfect pout starts with the right shade of lipstick. If you're not sure what color looks best on you, ask a friend or makeup artist for help.
2. Once you've found the perfect color, it's time to apply it correctly. Start by carefuly lining your lips with a lip-pencil that matches your lipstick. This will help prevent your lipstick from bleeding.
3. Next, apply the lipstick directly to your lips, starting in the center and working your way outwards. Be sure to evenly distribute the color.
4. Finally, use a clean tissue to blot your lips and remove any excess color. You should now have beautiful, perfectly applied lipstick!
A little bit of bronzer can go a long way in making you look fabulous. The key is to find the right shade of bronzer for your skin tone and to apply it correctly.
If you have fair skin, choose a bronzer that is one or two shades more darker than your skin-tone. If you have medium or normal scalp skin, choose a bronzer that is three or four shades more darker than your skin tone. If you have dark-skin, select a bronzer that is five or six shades darker than your skin tone.
To apply bronzer, use a large powder brush and sweep the bronzer onto your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. Then use a clean brush to blend the edges of the bronzer so there are no harsh lines.
Whether you’re a makeup novice or simply a pro makeup artist, nailing the perfect winged eyeliner look can be tricky. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with our top eyeliner secrets. From the best products to use, to tips and tricks for getting that perfect flick, read on for everything you need to know about winged eyeliner.
When it comes to winged eyeliner, the right product makes all the difference. For a long-lasting look that won’t smudge or budge, we recommend using a waterproof liquid liner. Our favourite is the Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner, which comes with an easy-to-use applicator for precision lining. If you prefer pencil liners, go for one that is soft and creamy so it glides on easily without tugging at the delicate skin around your eyes. The L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Last Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner is our top pick – it even comes with a built-in smudger so you can create a smokey eye look if you want something more dramatic.
Now that you’ve got your product sorted, it’s time to get down to business and achieve that perfect winged
When it comes to mascara, there are a few key things to keep in mind in order to achieve fabulous results. First, always start with a clean slate by removing any old mascara from your lashes with a cotton swab and some makeup remover. This will help your new coat of mascara go on more evenly.
Next, be sure to apply mascara to both your top and bottom lashes for a complete look. When applying, use a zig-zag motion rather than strokes back and forth to better separate and coat each individual lash. And don't forget the outer corners!
Finally, let your mascara dry completely before moving on to the next step in your makeup routine. This will help prevent smudging and give you the best possible results.
Your brows can make or break your whole look, so it's very important to get them right! Here are some pro tips to help you achieve fabulous brows:
- Use a fine-tipped brow pencil or brush to fill in your brows. This will help create a more natural look.
- Use light, feathery strokes to fill in your brows. This will help them look softer and more natural.
- Don't be afraid to experiment with different shades of brow pencil or powder to find the perfect shade for your complexion.
- Use a clear or tinted brow gel to keep your brows in right place all day long.
When it comes to makeup, one of the most essential things you can do is to highlight your best features. There’s no better or ideal way to do that than with a little bit of help from a professional makeup artist.
1. Use a highlighting concealer or pen to brighten up your under-eye area. This will help to reflect light and make you look more awake.
2. Highlight your cheekbones with a shimmery powder or cream. This will give you a natural glow and make your cheekbones pop.
3. Use a highlighter on your cupid’s bow to make your lips look fuller.
4. Apply highlighter down the middle of your nose to make it appear longer and narrower.
5. Dust highlighter along your brow bone to lift and open up your eyes.
6. Finally, don’t forget about your décolletage! A touch of highlighter on your collarbone and chest will give you an all-over glow that’s sure to turn heads.
Setting spray is one of the most important tools in a makeup artist's kit. It can help you achieve a flawless makeup look and make your makeup last longer.
When applied correctly, setting spray will help to set your foundation and concealer, preventing them from creasing or smudging. It will also help to keep your eyeshadow in place and prevent your mascara from flaking.
Setting spray is not just for professionals; it can be easily used by anyone who wants to create a long-lasting makeup look. Here are some best tips on how to utilize setting spray:
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Hold the bottle about 6 inches away from your face and mist evenly.
- Allow the spray to dry on your face before applying any other products.
There you have it, pro makeup tricks to make yourself fabulous. With these tips in your arsenal, you're sure to look and feel your best. So go out there and show the world what you've got!